At Coral Canada Wide our mission is simple: to provide you with unparalleled HVAC-R, Plumbing and Pipe Fitting services. We do this while maintaining client satisfaction, remaining economically competitive and giving you peace of mind. Our objective is to provide consistent quality at local, regional and national levels. Your business and our goal are not only to create a comfortable environment, but also to provide the right answers for your team and valued clients. That is Coral’s commitment to you.
One word – Experience. Since 1992 we have been a national leader in the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC-R) industry. Each member of our core management team has specialized in different areas of HVAC-R and technical services. This experience and expertise are passed down throughout the company to our employees and technicians.
Each of our field service technicians are equipped with the latest tablet and handheld technology. This allows us to utilize custom software and applications to maximize our efficiency in the field. Each technician in your area has access to detailed dispatches and customer specific instructions. With this, they can open and close work orders and record the details of every service call. It’s just one way Coral can provide consistent service to our national clients every time.
- Up To The Minute Reporting
- Photographs Of Equipment
- Live Video (On Request)
With this global connectivity Coral can efficiently minimize downtime while maximizing productivity. The result for our clients is the peace of mind knowing we’ll get to the root of the problem. Every Coral Canada Wide service vehicle is embedded with GPS units. These units couple with our intelligent dispatch system, resulting in higher productivity and the ability to provide unmatched customer service.
This technological architecture allows Coral to have the scalability to match your reporting and billing requirements. All while ensuring the continuity of your HVAC-R, Plumbing & Pipe Fitting environmental systems. We know an emergency doesn’t wait to happen at a convenient time. That’s why Coral is here when you need us most. We deliver emergency, national HVAC-R services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Journeyman HVAC-R Certifications for all HVAC-R Technicians
- Master License Gas
- Provincial and Inter-Provincial Refrigeration License
- Master License Plumbing
- Master License Electrical
- City Business Licenses for all areas where we provide services
- Refrigeration Technicians with 400 MBH gas rider
- Gas Fitter Journeymen
- Master Gas Fitter
- Gas Fitter “A” Ticket
Coral Canada Wide considers the environment to be an important and integral part of conducting business. In fact, one of Coral Canada Wide’s guiding principles states: “We are careful to consider the environment in all of our decision making.”
Coral Canada Wide’s Environmental Policy is to:
- Minimize hazards to public health;
- Protect the environment from adverse effects of operations;
- Comply with all legislated standards and regulations;
- Assess potential environmental risks;
- Evaluate and monitor environmental performance to applicable standards;
- Work with industry, government and site personnel to maintain environmental awareness;
- Provide education to participating personnel, enabling them to understand and share in the responsibility for monitoring and protecting the environment;
- Maintain an effective reporting and communication system;
- Develop a Project Environmental Action Plan in compliance with company standards, regulatory and client requirements.